We all know that you should use Memcache.d on your high performance/scalable Drupal sites. This session will delve into the nitty-gritty details of the following questions:
- What is memcache.d and how do I install it?
- Where does memcache.d fit into my overall performance strategy?
- How do I add memcache.d to my site?
- What are the different configuration scenarios and when should I use them? (e.g. single server vs. distributed memcache.d servers)
- How do I know it's working and how do I troubleshoot memcache.d related issues?
- Various tips and tricks to get the most out of memcache.d
While this session assumes that you already know what memcache.d is and how to install it, we will briefly cover a bit of background and installation to make sure everyone is starting from the same place.